DOWNLOAD WALKER FAMILY TREE (pdf)
connects with the VANN tree in Wigston Magna, Leicestershire at
an early time.
Curiously, the original family used the surname GOWARD
but by 1764 the members of the second generation in this tree had
dropped the name GOWARD and went by the name WALKER.
The direct line to Libby is
(1) Walter Walker Goward & Mary Raske
(2) Walter Walker Goward and Alice Kirk
(3) Jane Walker & John Vann (Goes to VANN Tree)
(4) Mary Vann & John Sampson (Goes to SAMPSON tree)
(5) Gideon Sampson & Selina Gale
(6) Margaret Elizabeth Sampson & John Burton Grierson (Goes to GRIERSON tree)
(7) John Sampson Grierson & Katharine Beatrice Serle
Updated website with register tree attached 1 Mar 2021
New tree created 21 Jan 2020
Contact Libby Shade
for further details
P.O. Box 105, Rosanna 3084, Victoria, Australia
This family tree is
provided for mutual information within the family.
The information given will be referenced by official documents, family bibles etc.
Information that is uncertain or unreferenced will not be published.
For privacy of the present generations, the family tree will halt at the generation born around the start of the 20th century.
Discussion gladly entered into.