originating from the Royston area of Hertfordshire
The direct line to Libby is
(1) Thomas Watson & Elizabeth
(2) John Watson & Ann Bray
(3) Emily Watson & William Henry Grocock (goes to GROCOCK tree)
(4) Kate Grocock & Walter Henry Serle (goes to SERLE tree)
(5) Percival Serle & Dora Beatrice Hake
(6) Katharine Beatrice Serle & John Sampson Grierson (goes to GRIERSON tree)
Much more information about Charles Henry Watson, and his Cambridge Alumni information together with that of his brother Douglas Percival, and the marriage of their brother Henry Rowsell to his cousin Christabel Agnes Lang all on page 5 added 1 Mar 2014
1911 census records and Douglas Percival Watson's army record on page 5 added 14 Apr 2010
New Watson Web Site created 19 Feb 2009
Contact Libby Shade
for further details
P.O. Box 105, Rosanna 3084, Victoria, Australia
This family tree is
provided for mutual information within the family.
The information given will be referenced by official documents, family bibles etc.
Information that is uncertain or unreferenced will not be published.
For privacy of the present generations, the family tree will halt at the generation born around the start of the 20th century.
Discussion gladly entered into.