DOWNLOAD SERLE FAMILY TREE (pdf)
Serle families from Devon including Serle, Searle, Searl etc
1. Descendants of George Searl and Sarah Harris of Kenton, Devon, England (married 1697)
(ancestors of Elizabeth Shade nee Grierson, see spreadsheet at top of each page)
Three other Searle families from the same area of Devon being:
2.James Sarel (or Serle) married Susanna Sparkes at Kenton in 1789 (starts on gen. 4)
3.James Searle married Hannah Gave at Kenton in 1817 (starts on gen. 5)
4. Daniel Searle married Mary Zebedee nee Corner at Kenton in 1827 (starts on gen. 5)
SERLE / SEARLE FAMILY TREE POSTER
The direct line to
(1) George Searl & Sarah Harris
(2) George Searl & Jone
(3) George Searl & Mary Tucker,
(4) James Serle & Agnes Dunsford
(5) James Serle & Mary Southon
(6) Walter Henry Serle & Kate Grocock
(7) Percival Serle & Dora Beatrice Hake
(8) Katharine Beatrice Serle & John Sampson Grierson.
Photos from trip to Devon 2010 - Libby & Fred Shade
Revision of website and addition of spreadsheet 1 Apr 2023
Contact Libby Shade
for further details
P.O. Box 105, Rosanna 3084, Victoria, Australia
This family tree is
provided for mutual information within the family.
The information given will be referenced by official documents, family bibles etc.
Information that is uncertain or unreferenced will not be published.
For privacy of the present generations, the family tree will halt at the generation born around the start of the 20th century.
Discussion gladly entered into.